Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My dream holiday! + Evaluation of Dream Holiday Website







My dream holiday for sure has to be Dubai! It's a city filled with high tech skyscrapers, rich culture, and awesome shopping malls! During our secondlife activity, I decided to go to Dubai, more specifically, the iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel! At first I wanted to go to the Burj khalifa, but it wasn't available on secondlife. Still, I had a very magical experience flying around the structure and exploring it's facilities together with my groupmates Alex and Kai Yu!


Dream Holiday Website:





The evaluation criteria I chose to evaluate this website was Presentation and Arrangement. This is because the first thing that strikes me when I enter the website is this majestic picture of the Burj Khalifa, which will surely wow anyone and will make them definite
ly find out more information about the place. As for the site, it provides alot of information about the structure, and even includes and application where you can compare the height of other tall buildings in the world. It also features an informative world records section which presents all the current world records held by it.

Other than that, the site also features a beautiful site map complimented with the majestic photo of the Burj Khalifa.

The reason why I chose this dream holiday is quite obvious, its simply an amazing building! I've always wanted to know how it feels to be on the highest floor of the tallest building in the world! Plus there's so many amazing facilities there, it's definitely one of the places I'll visit before I die!

1 comment:

  1. I've read 2 times about dream holiday, but haven't tried it yet. hehe

    Please visit my blog
    Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash. Find the info here. :)

    ReplyDelete